To post your resume, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account on ChristianJobs.com and select the menu option "Post Resumes".
- In the "My Resumes" section, select the "Add New" button.
- Complete the resume details and copy and paste your resume into the copy./paste box.
- PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP ONLY: Upload any prepared resume document you may already have. NOTE: Even if you choose to upload a resume document, you must also copy/paste your resume in Copy/Paste box in order to move forward.
- Select "Preview" and confirm your resume information is correct and as desired. If you need to make any changes, select the Edit button to go back and make changes. A preview may not generate if you are missing information in any required fields, or if the information you entered is invalid.
- Select "Post My Resume". Your resume will then be saved to your account and available in the resume database for employers to view. You will also now be able to use your resume to apply for job openings through ChristianJobs.com.
Click here for instructions on how to apply to a job on our website.
If you continue to experience difficulty with this process, then click here for additional help.